YogaFebruary 18, 2023 2023-02-18 16:29
The yoga club can prepare the students physically and mentally for the integration of their physical, mental and spiritual faculties so that the students can become healthier, saner and more integrated members of the society and of the nation. Yoga education helps in self discipline and self-control, leading to immense amount of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness. Briefly the aims and objectives of Yoga education are:
1) To enable the student to have good health.
2) To practice mental hygiene.
3) To possess emotional stability.
4) To integrate moral values.
5) To attain higher level of consciousness.
To achieve the aforesaid objectives department has included yoga in the weekly time table. Every Wednesday, the first session (9.00 am to 10.30 am) is scheduled for the same.
1. Weekly one and half hour session.
2. Celebration of International Yoga Day