Faculty & ResearchFebruary 26, 2021 2023-05-18 7:30
Faculty & Research
World-Class FacultyAt MIM, the core faculty comprises of distinguished academicians from the best institutions and leading professionals from the corporate world with rich industry experience. MIM faculty members are involved in all domain activities of Research, Consulting, FDP and MDPs. MIM’s excellent student/faculty ratio ensures close, enduring relationships between students and professors.
Over the years, Executive education has always been an important constituent of the portfolio of offerings at MIM. Providing training for Executives in their chosen domains is as important to the furtherance of management education as is imparting it to the would-be managers. MIM offers Management Development Programs (MDP) designed for managers at all organizational levels who want to develop and/or enhance their understanding and practice of fundamental management principles in the context of today’s challenging environment. The faculty at MIM understands the need of the hour and accordingly designs and offers a wide array of training programmes on contemporary themes belonging to different functional areas of management.
We also offer wide range of Faculty Development Programmes of 2 day to 5 days duration on topics such as Excellence in Research Methodology, The Art of Case writing and Teaching, Data Analytics, Market Research, Business and Financial Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Teaching through Online and more. In addition faculties of MIM are also invited for Guest talks in various National and International conferences and seminars and also serve as resource persons in various technical sessions at various institutions in India.
For more details contact Director at
- A Study On The Apparel Shopping Styles And Preferences Of Youth In Pathanamthitta District, Kerala at International conference on insights in Marketing (ICIM),2021, organized by Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kochi by Dr.Sonia Katherin Mathew,Prof.Prakash P Nair
- An Empirical Study on the Attitude of Generation X And Generation Y Towards their Job Performance And Motivational Factors With Special Reference To Nurses, Kerala at National research presentation, organized by BIMS and K.M.Mani Centre for budget research,2020 by Dr. Sonia Katherin Mathew, Arya Raj
- A study of the E- Banking habits among the people of pathanamthitta district in Kerala at National research presentation, organized by BIMS and K.M.Mani Centre for budget research,2020 by Dr.Vinod K Raju , Navin V Koshy
- Online Learning During The Second Wave Of Covid-19 From The Perspective Of Higher Secondary School Students at International conference on How disruptive chains can shape sustainable business models,2021 by Dr.Sonia Katherin Mathew.
- Digitalization of online classes among higher secondary students in the emerging shift of post covid -19 (Second Wave) at SIMS 12th Annual International Research Conference organized by Symbiosis institute of management,2021 by Sonia Katherin Mathew
“A Study on Customer Relationship Management Practices and Organizational Performance in Seafood Supply Chain” Published by DogoRangsang Research Journal, vol-10 Issue-06 No. 5 June (2020) ISSN : 2347-7180 (UGC Care Group I Journal). By Dr. Sonia Katherin Mathew
An Empirical Study on the Attitude of Generation X And Generation Y Towards their Job Performance And Motivational Factors With Special Reference To Nurses, Kerala, IJRAR December 2020, Volume 7, Issue 4, E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138(UGC approved journal) by Dr. Sonia Katherin Mathew
A Study on the Work-Life Balance: A Conceptual Review in International Journal of All Research Education and Scientific Methods (IJARESM),Volume 8, Issue 12,December-2020 , ISSN: 2455-6211(UGCapproved journal) by Sonia Katherin Mathew
An Evaluation of the performance of Kerala Financial Corporation in promoting micro, small and medium enterprises in the state of Kerala, India, A Journal of Critical Reviews, ISSN- 2394-5125 Vol 7, Issue 1, 2020 (Scopus) by Dr. Vinod K Raju
An Analysis of the Loan Operations and Financial Performance of Kerala Financial Corporation (KFC), at A Journal of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, Vol. 12, 01-Special Issue, 2020 (Scopus) by Dr. Vinod k Raju